are you ever in the middle of saying something or showing someone something and you realize that literally no one cares
I’ve literally stopped talking mid-word in a story and no one has noticed.
Story of my life.
Quote with 1 note
Peel off our skin, we’re gonna burn what we were to the ground, fuck in the fire and we’ll spread all the ashes around.
I wanna kill away the rest of what’s left and I do.
Yes I do…
You can tell how dangerous a person is by the way they hold their anger inside themselves quietly.
aryanknight6-deactivated2014041 asked: You are all a bunch of little bitches! you have fucking privilege! white people can't hand EVERYTHING to you! Jesus Christ we already give you all free fucking college! Take a fucking look at REAL oppressed people with NO privilege! Its not you bitches, take a look at kids in Africa, North Korea, China, and India~ where the REAL oppressed people are.
Whoa whoa whoa
My college is free?? Why didn’t anyone tell me!!!!
I’m black and I’m paying for college but aryanknight6 says my college is supposed to be free!
And of course everyone with “aryan” in their url knows what they’re talking about when it comes to racial oppression, social justice and other similar matters.
Let me call the Financial Aid office because if my college is free and I’ve been paying all this money then something must be up.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Thank you aryanknight6. Where would I be without you?
Why are you paying for your college when everyone but white people can get it for free? If I had the privilege to go to college for free I would.
Okay, you clearly did not get what I was saying so I’m gonna just put it down a little clearer for you to understand.
Okay? Are you ready aryanknight6?
Here it is:
Not all minorities get to go to college for free. In fact, a good majority of minority students pay for college just like white people
Okay, now I’m gonna stop because I know that that was a lot for you to take in all at once.
Are you ready for the next piece of info? Because I don’t want to give it to you and you don’t get it like last time. Okay?
Those students that do get aids and scholarships to go to college for lesser expenses are not because of their race, in fact it is because of either economic situations and/or familial history, for instance, them being the first in their family to attend college.
Okay, now I’m gonna stop because if I say anything else then your head just might explode and I wouldn’t want your head to explode aryanknight6.
thug ass ducks
Deadpool: The Gauntlet Infinite Comic #13
- willing to reenact the ‘where’s my supersuit’ scene from the incredibles with me at any point in time
My friend Tyler is trying to lose weight and he asked my other friend Orlando to train him. Tyler was embarrassed to go to the gym though so Orlando is taking care of that by dressing up as characters when they go to the gym so that the focus isn’t on Tyler but on himself. So far Tyler has been trained by a Jedi and steampunk Batman. This is one of the nicest things I have ever seen done for someone else.
Orlando’s kindness blows me away.
this is boss
I am not sure how to react. Should I smack him for his unoriginality, or should I praise him for his Supernatural reference?
The ‘wide-set vagina’ [line] is one I have a special affection for because that’s the line we had to throw ourselves in front of the train tracks with the MPAA [for], because they didn’t want to let us keep that line. We made a whole stink about them being sexist because ‘Anchorman’ had Will Ferrell walking around with an erection. Like, you really think a teenage girl speaking about her anatomy [is the problem]? We threw everything at them, and they finally said, ‘FINE! You can keep the line.’
I lost my shit.
how do cats even work
- A cat can jump up to five times its own height in a single bound.
- The little tufts of hair in a cat’s ear that help keep out dirt direct sounds into the ear, and insulate the ears are called “ear furnishings.”
- The ability of a cat to find its way home is called “psi-traveling.” Experts think cats either use the angle of the sunlight to find their way or that cats have magnetized cells in their brains that act as compasses.
- One reason that kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only during sleep.
- A cat has 230 bones in its body. A human has 206. A cat has no collarbone, so it can fit through any opening the size of its head.
- A cat’s nose pad is ridged with a unique pattern, just like the fingerprint of a human.
- If they have ample water, cats can tolerate temperatures up to 133 °F.
- A cat’s heart beats nearly twice as fast as a human heart, at 110 to 140 beats a minute.
- Cats don’t have sweat glands over their bodies like humans do. Instead, they sweat only through their paws.
- The claws on the cat’s back paws aren’t as sharp as the claws on the front paws because the claws in the back don’t retract and, consequently, become worn.
- Cats make about 100 different sounds. Dogs make only about 10.
- Researchers are unsure exactly how a cat purrs. Most veterinarians believe that a cat purrs by vibrating vocal folds deep in the throat. To do this, a muscle in the larynx opens and closes the air passage about 25 times per second.
- A cat almost never meows at another cat, mostly just humans. Cats typically will spit, purr, and hiss at other cats.
- A cat’s back is extremely flexible because it has up to 53 loosely fitting vertebrae. Humans only have 34.
- Some cats have survived falls of over 65 feet (20 meters), due largely to their “righting reflex.” The eyes and balance organs in the inner ear tell it where it is in space so the cat can land on its feet. Even cats without a tail have this ability.
- A cat can travel at a top speed of approximately 31 mph (49 km) over a short distance.
- A cat’s hearing is better than a dog’s. And a cat can hear high-frequency sounds up to two octaves higher than a human.
- A cat’s brain is biologically more similar to a human brain than it is to a dog’s. Both humans and cats have identical regions in their brains that are responsible for emotions.
And that’s how cats work.
Thank you science side of tumblr
Page 1 of 328